[mythtv] DVB channel scan still broken

einar at air.is einar at air.is
Sat May 13 12:42:55 UTC 2006

The channel scan (tuned) for DVB is still broken in HEAD. It scans the
first transport alright, but then it seems to have trouble with the rest
of the transports it acquires and the frequencies are just nonsense.

Sorry for posting this again, but this is stopping my Myth box dead in the
water and I'm preparing to dive into this myself if nobody who knows the
code better has the time to look into this.

I understand that this code is going through some serious refactoring, so
maybe I should just wait for that to settle down before getting all worked
up.

Many thanks,

Einar