[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9915 - in trunk/mythtv by danielk

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon May 15 14:01:23 UTC 2006

Tj NG wrote:
> mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>
>> The OSD fading (#1461) is fixed as far as I can tell. Tj NG is still reporting problems, but I can't reproduce his problem with the same setup so I'm closing the ticket.
>>

> I'm still seeing it... Not sure why, or how, but it must be my system I
> guess... Anybody other than me still seeing OSD not fade away cleanly?

I haven't experienced it since moving to the mythtv-vid branch, with
nVidia 8756, 6200GT card, and XvMC enabled, with the default Blue theme
and I think the Isthmus OSD.
> Also, when I use XvMC decoding, I realised that sometimes the top 5-10%
> don't match the rest of the frame. Anybody seeing this as well?

Yes, actually, I do see this problem sometimes. I thought it was my
setup as I just added a Grandtec video convertor, but if someone else is
seeing that, maybe it's not the Grandtec...
> I think it's my card, will prob swap my 6600GT to my old 5700 next week
> or maybe buy a ATI card... :p
I may swap in my Quadro 980... :)

Tom