[mythtv] Transcode first/last frame problem [patch to v0.19]

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue May 16 02:32:08 UTC 2006

> One of the problems with mythtranscode is that even when the cutlist
> specifies that the first and last frames are to be cut out they appear
> in the output.

	It comes down to semantics.

	In the UI, it says "Delete before this frame",
which to my way of thinking _includes_ the current frame.

	In transcode and the DB, that data is called "cutlist",
which usually means remove that frame.

	I would prefer to keep it as is.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Peacemaking is our profession"
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Motto of Burpelson Airforce Base