[mythtv] MythTV Theme - MidnightCode from LifeisnoStoryBook

Ian Latter ian.latter at midnightcode.org
Wed May 17 14:30:00 UTC 2006

Thanks Steven,

I've taken a look at a couple of the other themes supplied with MythTV
and the single column versions seem to use a large "visiblerowlimit"
value.  I've altered the MidnightCode theme to reflect this .. but will
clear the visual impact with Tex before I release it ;-)  [there's no
vertical alignment control in the button display is there?]

I'd also like to make sure we've got v0.19 compatability (if that's
possible) .. which I'm hoping to test this weekend / early next week.

Will publish back to the list for a final review - won't publish to the user
list before then.

Thanks for the feedback.