[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9965 by danielk

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Mon May 22 18:17:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 05:42:31PM +0000, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: danielk
>         Date: 2006-05-22 17:42:29 +0000 (Mon, 22 May 2006)
> New Revision: 9965
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9965
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/channelutil.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dtvsignalmonitor.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dtvsignalmonitor.h
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/siscan.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Fixes #1485. Commits the rest of Stuart Auchterlonie's scanning patches on this ticket.
>
> This adds tracking of the last seen networkid and transportid to DTVSignalMonitor.
>
> And fixes the selection of the center frequency from the list of possible frequencies for a transport.

Those of you who have been holding off doing scans for channels, this is the time
to test this. I've had successful test reports from all the significant areas and
so it *should work*. Especially of interest are those who are on transmitters that
utilize other_freq descriptors extensively (mainly UK).

In the meantime, I'll go and fix tuned scan. :-)

Stuart