[mythtv] Fixes 9984 - libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.19.so: undefined reference to `XvMCPutSlice2'

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed May 24 01:22:49 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 08:20 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > > You probably just need to do a distclean.
> > >
> > > It looks like you were linking to XvMCW and are now linking
> > > to XvMCNVIDIA.
> > interesting... Here's what happened, I ran ./configure and it didn't
> > first select my nvidia XvMC so I went in to configure and removed all
> > the XvMC finding lines except for the nvidia ones and reran configure.
> > I though a patch had been approved to fix this bug? Was it not applied
> > to fixes?
> >
> > I'll distclean and go for it again.
>
> In the future, please mention if you screwed with the code before
> posting a linking error.
>
> There is an option ./configure to link to a particular XvMC library,
> see "./configure --help"

I did, but nothing pertaining to specifying Nvidia came up....

  --enable-xvmc            enable XvMC      (Linux/BSD MPEG accel.)
  --enable-xvmc-pro        enable XvMC for the unichrome pro (NOT
unichrome) chipset

are the only thing it lists (this is fixes, if I hadn't mentioned it already)

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!