[mythtv] SIGSEGV in ScheduledRecording::makeOverride

Perry Gilfillan perrye at gilfillan.org
Wed May 24 07:00:08 UTC 2006

If I go into Upcoming Recordings and look at Program Details immediately
before setting an override "Don't Record", "Absolutely don't record",
"Add Override", or "Record Anyway" I get a segfault.

I have not seen "Never record", "Edit Options" or "Clear Override" cause
the fault.

If I do not look at Program Details first the fault does not occur.

I've attached the frontend log and backtrace when attempting to set a
program to "Don't record".

I'm running SVN r9949

I've seen this on Fedora C5 on AMD64 and i386, and on Gentoo i686.

Thanks,

Perry