[mythtv] Eit fixup for comhem

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu May 25 13:13:35 UTC 2006

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 11:23 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>> What's the best way of forcing the backend to collect eit data on one
>> specific transport? (comhem sends full eit on one transport only)
> You can set the useonairguide column on the channel table to
> zero, but I'm not sure if that's what you want. The plan for
> the EIT scanner to automatically detect situations like yours
> and spend most of the collection time on the guide channel.

Sounds good.
I noticed that the eit scanner now picksup now/next info, this is good since
now i don't have to wait an hour or so when testing the guid fixup.

I have noticed a problem in EITHelper::AddEIT()
What happends is that the fix variable never picks up all the data from the
fixup map resulting in my fixup function never being called.
The problem seems to come from the line:
uint fix = fixup[eit->OriginalNetworkID() << 16];

This makes the map always return zero even when it shouldn't, if i cast the
eit->OriginalNetworkID() to an int it works.
I don't understand why the QMap does this, maybe i've overlooked something,
it should have returned kFixComHem even without the cast.

I haven't checked yet if the same problem applies to the ServiceID too