[mythtv] Eit fixup for comhem

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu May 25 13:26:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 15:13 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:

> What happends is that the fix variable never picks up all the data from the
> fixup map resulting in my fixup function never being called.
> The problem seems to come from the line:
> uint fix = fixup[eit->OriginalNetworkID() << 16];
> This makes the map always return zero even when it shouldn't, if i cast the
> eit->OriginalNetworkID() to an int it works.
> I don't understand why the QMap does this, maybe i've overlooked something,
> it should have returned kFixComHem even without the cast.
Hmm, this is strange. eit->OriginalNetworkID() should return a value
cast to uint, which gets converted to a uint64_t after the shift.
Casting the uint to int should have no effect on a 32 bit system,
and casting it to a int64_t before the shift shouldn't effect it
either because the original network id is a 16 bit value.

-- Daniel