[mythtv] Recording with EM64T build fails (file exactly 12152 bytes long)

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Thu May 25 14:30:01 UTC 2006

I just reinstalled my machine yesterday with the newly released SUSE LINUX
10.1. This is a tertiary machine so this is not critical yet, but I had hoped
to update my primary machine to run in 64-bit mode as well, but that's not
going to happen if MythTV fails to record shows in that case.

The machine *was* running as 32-bit before I reinstalled. I believe I removed
all 32-bit parts of the software prior to installing the current build, but I
have not changed anything in the database, if that is necessary.

Since the file is so small, I'll attach it here in case someone can see
anything usefull in it. The show in question was luckily a repeat and I still
have the original.

I'm currently running revision 9888 of MythTV.

config-files attached as well.

I can play back content just fine, although when using Xgl (i.e. 99% of the
time) I need to use NO_XV=1 mythfrontend...

/Martin.