[mythtv] Recorder contrast setting no longer works.

Harley Peters harley at hpeters.net
Thu May 25 15:29:03 UTC 2006

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the recorder contrast setting
(pressing the g key) no longer works correctly in the latest svn.
It appears to be adjusting color saturation instead. This use to work
before the latest changes to add the per card settings was added.
The brightness, color and hue settings all work fine.
I have tried adjusting it on a pvr 250 and a v4l software card and it
doesn't work on either one of them.

Harley

--
This e-mail was scanned with a private,
non-commercial version of AntiVir MailGate.