[mythtv] Backend crash in mpegts.c

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:14:21 UTC 2006

This sounds identicle to a problem I've had which is caused by DVB radio and
any SVN post 0.19-fixes. A had Daniel helped me with was to change the dummy
video PID to 0x200 and create a new dummy ts file to use for radio. I don't
think that will work for you though considering your problem isn't DVB radio
related.

- Mark.