[mythtv] MythSocket class

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun May 28 15:38:37 UTC 2006

On 5/28/06, Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:
> On Sunday 28 May 2006 3:31 am, John P Poet wrote:
> > I grabbed version 10051 and applied these patches.  I then started up
> > recordings on most of my tuners.
> >
> > Behavior is a little strange.  Topaz is my master backend, Cobalt is
> > my slave backend.  Both backends seem to startup just fine:
>
> Thanks.  Mind trying to repro with '-v socket,network' ?
>
> Isaac

Just tried restarting it, but:

[root at topaz mythtv]# /usr/local/bin/mythbackend -v socket,network
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of
the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authentication failed
Unknown argument for -v/--verbose: socket

John