[mythtv] MythSocket class

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun May 28 20:49:11 UTC 2006

On 5/28/06, Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:
> On Sunday 28 May 2006 3:31 am, John P Poet wrote:
> > I grabbed version 10051 and applied these patches.  I then started up
> > recordings on most of my tuners.
> >
> > Behavior is a little strange.  Topaz is my master backend, Cobalt is
> > my slave backend.  Both backends seem to startup just fine:
>
> Thanks.  Mind trying to repro with '-v socket,network' ?
>
> Isaac

New logs attached.

I started up enough record jobs that both backends should have gone to
work.  As far as I can tell, the slave backend was never used to
record anything, and the extra shows where marked as conflicts.

A quick look at the logs shows the master backend (topaz) thinking
that the slave backend (cobalt) is bouncing up and down.

My frontend (jade) is also running really slow in this configuration.

Anything else I can do?  Do you want a log from the frontend?  With
'-v socket,network' ?

John