[mythtv] Picture adjustments on ATI hardware (color, brightness, contrast, hue)

Kristian Kalweit kalweit at exorpro.de
Tue May 30 07:28:05 UTC 2006

Torbjörn Jansson schrieb:
> mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>
>> I set the Hue to 50% to correct it.
>>

> I noticed that the colors on my epia box was not right and then i noticed
> this mail.
>
> I had to set hue to 50% too.
> It was at 0% before, i've never changed the color settings before, it's
> always been fine.
>
> This is with rev 10022.

I saw there was a "fix" for someone whos colors wasn't correct. I think
this fix wasn't complete at all. I have to set my hue to 50 % for
recordings and to 0% for livetv. So I think the "fix" is on a wronge
code location.

I use rev 10051 and an epia with via openchrome server from xorg 7.0 +
xvmc + chroma osd.

Kristian.