[mythtv] More scheduling scheduler

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue May 30 15:05:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 03:08:42PM -0500, David Engel wrote:
> On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 01:17:54AM +1000, Paul Andreassen wrote:
> > Fixed in attached patch.  This assumes that the softpadding is going to be
> > soft even for high priority programs.  If not the longer commented section
> > should work.
>
> I'll try to get to this in the next few days.  I've been terribly busy
> with other things lately.  My main question is if the between time

Hi Paul,

I apologize for taking so long on this.  I've got a lot of other
things going on and MythTv development is not a high priority right
now.  I'll hopefully have more time in a few weeks to wrap this up.

In the mean time, can you please try to simplify
Scheduler::PartialSoft().  My gut tells me it's larger and more
complicated than need be.  I'm thinking something closer to your
original soft3complete-partial.patch should be about right.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net