[mythtv] schedule problem

dave sailer d.sailer at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 01:36:47 UTC 2006

 I have a rule for *boxing* that has worked for months. It seems after a
recent upgrade it's not behaving correctly. Right now there are 15
episodes from now until Nov 6 listed in "upcoming recordings" marked as
"L" for "will record later" then one episode on Nov 6 that will record.
There seems to be two problems. One, there are no conflicts for any of
these episodes but these are listed as "record later" for some reason
unknown to me. Two, it seems to be acting as if all these are the same
episode even though the rule is "match duplicates using subtitle and
description" and the episodes subtitle and descriptions are different.
When I look at "upcoming episodes for this rule" I also see all episodes
after the one recording on Nov 6 listed as "E" for "will record
earlier", again showing that it seems to think they are all the same
episode.