[mythtv] long delay entering video source setup in SVN mythtv-setup?

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 05:45:54 UTC 2006

I have one video source, and I'm getting a delay (blank mythtv background)
in excess of 60 seconds after selecting my video source in mythtv-setup
prior to the options actually appearing.  Just as the options appear, I get
this on the console:

BUG: StackedConfigurationGroup::raise(): unrecognized child 0 on setting /
BUG: StackedConfigurationGroup::raise(): unrecognized child 0 on setting /

ideas anyone?  should I rebuild in debug mode, and get a backtrace?

Buzz