[mythtv] Playing an avi or mpeg file inside MythTV - solved

young boy y_111man at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:34:36 UTC 2006

Hi Jos and Michael ,

I managed to import the file as the way that Jos has explained earlier. In
order to play the file, I have to go Utillities/Setup-> Video Manager ->
Select the file and enterr "mplayer" in the unique player command.

Then go back out to Media library/watch video/and  select the file to play.

Thank you very much for your help.