[mythtv] ATTN: MythWeb SVN users

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Nov 30 08:23:39 UTC 2006

This message is my feeble attempt to stave off the onslaught of
complaints about people's MythWeb installations suddenly breaking.

-Chris

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12155

== IMPORTANT ==

This commit removes the .htaccess file used by MythWeb.  The file is
replaced by an apache.conf file that provides the same features (plus a
few more).  Your old .htaccess files should still work, but subversion
might decide to delete them for you.  There is nothing I can do about
this, and I apologize.

This also creates an INSTALL file with detailed installation
instructions, and updates the README accordingly.

I've had enough complaints that the .htaccess file doesn't always work,
and have had to suggest creating an apache conf file, anyway, that it's
hopefully easier to put all of this information into a single file.
This also opens the way for using lighttpd, which I have had a handful
of requests for.