[mythtv] Problem with start early/end late

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 4 03:29:18 UTC 2006

On 10/03/06 21:15, Derek Meek wrote:

>I used to be able to enter negative values into start early/end late in
>mythtv so i could offset the program - in .20-fixes I cannot do this

Yes you can.

>, it
>returns the value to zero. what gives?

No, it doesn't.  MythWeb does, though.  MythWeb != MythTV.  Please keep
this in mind as it's impossible for us to help you debug something if we
don't know what you're talking about.  And, when you're posting to the
-dev list instead of -users (where this probably should have been
posted), people are more likely to assume you mean what you say.

You need a more up-to-date version of 0.20-fixes.  (Sep 30/r11340 or
later, but really, get one from after 0ct 1 because it has other fixes
you'll need.)

Mike