[mythtv] "ivtv driver has stopped responding" - with diff

jrandall at ftrd.us jrandall at ftrd.us
Thu Oct 5 04:42:59 UTC 2006

Did this patch make it in to 0.20, because I am running 0.20 and am
having this problem occasionally with my PVR-500.  Interestingly,
when this occurs, mythbackend also stops responding to the front end,
and the mythfrontend output says "Unexpected response to
MYTH_PROTO_VERSION:"

The only thing I have been able to do to recover from this problem is
to restart the back end.

Josh.