[mythtv] Windows port

Jay Modi jaymode at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:11:34 UTC 2006

Jerry:

 I have never done any development of my own in asm, however, in school I
have dealt with the pic and mips assembly languauges. How different these
are from x86, I do not know but I am willing to learn and give it a shot. I
already have a cygwin environment up for school and think I may have found a
list of necessary libraries, however, I quick attempted earlier to download
a few and compile them under cygwin but could not due to compile errors that
I did not have time to sort out. Specifically I had some issues with Lame
and flac. But anyway I was trying to get these compiled in cygwin.
http://mythtv.org/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=2

Jay: