[mythtv] MythArchive bug in 0.20-fixes

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 6 01:57:01 UTC 2006

On 10/05/06 20:38, Michael T. Dean wrote:

>On 10/05/06 19:09, Simon Dyson wrote:
>
>>I just updated to the head of 0.20-fixes and now I can't use
>>MythArchive. When I go to the Find Files To Archive>Find Recordings
>>screen the frontend crashes and the following is in the log file:
>>
>>mythfrontend: symbol lookup error:
>>/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmytharchive.so: undefined symbol:
>>_ZNK11ProgramInfo17GetRecordBasenameEv
>>
>Did you do a make clean as directed after the recent binary version changes?

Nevermind about the binary version changes--I didn't notice you said
-fixes (the version changes were in trunk).  Still, though, it looks
like doing a make clean in both mythtv and mythplugins directories and
then recompiling/reinstalling mythtv and then compiling/installing
mythplugins would be very useful.

Mike