[mythtv] Mythcontrols bug related to key deletion?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Oct 14 13:56:30 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 14:41 +0300, Otto Kolsi wrote:
> I'm about to file following as a bug in mythcontrols.. unless there's an
> explanation to this behavior that I don't understand :)

> When trying to remove e.g. key 'O' / TOGGLEBROWSE from the TV Playback
> context, mythcontrols mixes the context. It shows dialog: "Confirm -
> Delete this key binding from context Music?". If Confirm is selected,
> there's an error about telling that this is mandatory action.

Can you just add this to the existing ticket? #2078

There is also a segfault in the second view and some UI weirdness
in the view switching. The [11515] commit intentionally avoided
fixing any of the bugs, since it was just a cleanup commit. Your
problem sounds new, so it may have actually been caused by that
commit, or it may have just been unnoticed. TOGGLEBROWSE should
not be one of the mandatory bindings (that's reserved for things
like SELECT and ESCAPE).

-- Daniel