[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r11582 - in branches/mythtv-iptv/libs/libmythtv by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Oct 19 14:13:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 11:01 -0300, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> >    branches/mythtv-iptv/libs/libmythtv/iptv/freeboxfeederlive.cpp
> >    branches/mythtv-iptv/libs/libmythtv/iptv/freeboxfeederlive.h
> >

>  Hey Danial,
>
>  With all of the changes you are doing to the IPTV code were you planning
> on incorporating the idea of a per channel URL as was proposed earlier in
> the summer? A patch was sent to the list which worked , but I'm assuming it
> wont apply to what you have now.

When these patches are done, the "Freebox" recorder should basically
replace the existing IPTV recorder. The Freebox recorder already
supports channels, so this is porting the support for the data
transports that IPTV handles to the Freebox recorder, instead of
adding features to the IPTV recorder. The end result is the similar...

-- Daniel