[mythtv] MythVideo internal player filetype case sensitive

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:15:49 UTC 2006

A drop down, or making "Internal" case insensitive would help users.. but
Paul, I have no idea what your talking about, cause you haven't included
what your actually replying to there..

Steve

P.S. I've noticed more and more people these days replying, and deleting all
the text that they're replying to. It's bad practice and damned confusing
too, could people try and stop this please?