[mythtv] MythMusic visualizer - AlbumArtText

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Oct 21 17:37:05 UTC 2006

mikael at froberg.net wrote:
> The reason I started using MythTv was to be able to use the MythMusic
> plugin (but I soon found out the potential of the TV stuff and ran out to
> by a PVR-250 :) ).

That's fairly similar to how I started playing with Myth too :)

> Since I am quite new to the myth-dev mailing list, I am not sure if this
> is the proper way to submit suggestions. But I will give it a go...

Suggestions yes, but...

> I have included a patch file (path_mythmusic_albumarttext) to be used for
> mythplugins-0.20a.

... seeing as you have actually done some work and have a patch, the
correct method is to use Trac to create a "patch ticket" and attach your
patch there.

> It would be interesting to hear your comments! I would not mind adapting
> it to another trunk, if that is desirable.

I'm not in a positon to take a look at the moment unf.

I'll warn you tho', that the MythMusic side of things is very stagnent
in terms of development focus. It's hardly changed in years.

There is no official maintainer nor anyone working on it in any major
capacity. Thor is sorely missed :(

Col