[mythtv] [mythtv-dev] Slovenian translation

Daniel Staaf dst at bostream.nu
Tue Oct 24 08:57:13 UTC 2006

Erik Robnik wrote:
> You might argue that the documentation is not clear on how to assign
>> tickets but the fact is that if you had searched the mail archives or
>> browsed Trac you would have seen how to create a proper ticket.
>

> I was reading howto's and hopefully create right ticket...

I apologise, you did everything correctly, its me who is out of date.
Isaac has recently removed access to the Owner field for non-logged-in
users.

> PS: One more question. What I'm I doing wrong here - I have created (the
> same way as mythtv) .diff for mythplugins, but trac is telling me that is
> SPAM and reject it every time I try to uplod file? Any idea

Yes, I have seen that too and its a problem with all translations since
they are in UTF-8 and contains strange (to Trac) characters. I usually
compress my patches so that Trac does not mess with them.

Example:

cd mythplugins
svn diff > mythplugins.patch
less mythplugins.patch         <-- Inspect patch to make sure its OK
bzip2 mythplugins.patch

/ Daniel