[mythtv] 'WriteAudio: buffer underrun' during playback caused bythe scheduler

Lueddich at gmx.de Lueddich at gmx.de
Mon Sep 11 06:48:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

yes, I'm using frontend and backend on one physical machine.. What exactly does this 'usleep with busy wait' mean and how can I correct it to something better? And what in fact is better? ;)

During Playback, x and mythfrontend are using about 30% of CPU together, because I got no opengl working with my ATI IGP 9100 in my Pundit-R with a P$ 3,2Ghz and 1GB Ram...

Thanks!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------