[mythtv] mythvideo (.20) crashes frontend with genre or countrymetadata.

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Sep 12 20:21:56 UTC 2006

> I just upgraded to .20 from .19.  When selecting any mythvideo module
> (Watch Videos or VideoManager), mythfrontend traps when there is any data
> in either the "videometadatagenre" or "videometadatacountry" table(s).

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2302

I've reopened the ticket. I have not been able to reproduce this bug.

Any chance of you sending me a DB dump of the relevant tables?
(videometadata, videometadatacountry, videometadatagenre, videocountry,
videogenre)

I need more than just "any data in those tables makes it crash" as it
doesn't, at least not for everyone.

I don't need all your data, feel free to trim it to the minimal needed to
reproduce the problem.

--
Anduin Withers