[mythtv] Daniel, feature suggestion for your vids branch...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:21:40 UTC 2006

Now that my apt-mate has his 65" 1080p tv, I'm realzing a nice feature
to have. The overscan on this tv isn't bad, about 5%, and eventually I
will try to minimize that in the service menu. But, I'm noticing some
of the OSD's like to use the edges of the screen, which means they are
covered by the overscan. It would be nice to be able to, for each
playback resolution set, have a way to specify the width/height and
offsets for the OSD's. This way I can fine tune their placement
without ruining the 1:1 mapping of the original HD video to the TV's
output.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!