[mythtv] 'Never Record' button and Subtitle then Desc method

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 13:02:35 UTC 2007

The 'Never Record' button isn't displayed for upcoming recordings which use
the kDupCheckSubThenDesc method. Now I can easily add the following which I
reckon would fix the problem, but I must be missing something.

((dupmethod & kDupCheckSubThenDesc) && (subtitle != "" ||
description != "")) ||

With the kDupCheckSubDesc method the button is shown even though it seems it
should fail all the tests. (The programid is empty and the category_type is
empty).

--
Stuart Morgan