[mythtv] Same old mind reading crud.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Apr 11 18:16:54 UTC 2007

Martin Long wrote:
> 'other' showings, because of the "if (q == p) continue;" statement -
> hence it will not try the original on the first input, until it has
> exhausted all other tuners and later showings.
>
> Am I right, or am i missing something here?

Not right. If an item is initially a conflict, TAS is called
again for that episode. This was changed awhile back because
SMH is now run after each priority stratum and not all showings
necessarily have the same priority. This is done but...

> It looks like the q == p condition could be removed, or the alternative

...this isn't it. Here a given item is checked against the
reclist for overlapping times. I can assure you that a showing
has the same starttime and endtime as itself and overlaps itself.

--  bjm