[mythtv] Same old mind reading crud.

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 20:40:41 UTC 2007

I see your point. It doesn't make a great deal of sense to tell the
tuner to pad a particular recording, but allow it to remove it in order
to resolve conflicts - either you want the padding because you expect
the show to overrun, or you don't.

I guess the reason I like this idea is because:

   1) _most_ programs in the UK seem to run to schedule - it's rare that
the padding is needed.
   2) Some times I have a LOT of programs scheduled, and I'd rather drop
the padding (which I know I don't need 90% of the time) that have
conflicts.

I can see that my reasoning is probably quite personal to me, and in
fact your SchedOpenEnd commit actually does the trick for me anyway. So
if I make any changes I'll just hang on to them in my local tree.

Thanks for you help with the code.

Regards

Martin