[mythtv] contextual help for mythweb

Tom Metro tmetro+mythtv-dev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:42:05 UTC 2007

Today I was wondering what the "Only New Episodes" option for the "Check
for duplicates in" field did, and searching in the wiki didn't turn up
any answers. This page:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Scheduling_Recordings

seemed to be the closest, but still didn't cover it. I also checked the
"User Manual:Daily Use", but it is oriented toward the front-end and the
terminology often doesn't match mythweb. I eventually found the answer
by searching through the list archives.

I'm sure the idea for setting up contextual help for mythweb isn't a new
one. Is this a project in progress? How can I help out?

Setting up a wiki page that corresponds with each screen in mythweb
seems like a simple way to start. Then mythweb could link direct, or
link to local copies (captured via a build script or something).

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA