[mythtv] First run of MythFrontend on MacOS

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 19:03:43 UTC 2007

I did the same recently and it was creating the directory in my home
folder but the mysql.txt defaults to localhost it then sends out a
bunch of connects and waits for a response thus the hang. Nigel led
me to believe that if I was patient it would pop up with the setup
screen.
In short my problem was the mysql.txt, but if you don't have the
folder you won't have that and it is another problem.

Tim