[mythtv] Red/blue colour swap on XvMC VLD

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Apr 29 08:53:09 UTC 2007

Greetings

I've found that if I use mencoder to encode a track from a DVD the red and
blues get swapped round on my CN400 based Epia SP13000 when using the
Internal player.

The display is fine in mplayer and it seems to make no difference changing
to Standard or libmpeg2 as the display driver so I assume its something to
do with the Unichrome chipset. The tracks play OK on my nvidia based box
with the Internal player.

Does anyone know if this has been fixed in the -vid branch? - I'm
currently running r13317 from SVN head.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks