[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14126 - in trunk/mythtv by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 22:32:12 UTC 2007

On Friday 03 August 2007 15:59:36 Paul Andreassen wrote:
> On Friday 03 August 2007 17:46, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > On Friday 03 August 2007 08:14:46 Nick Morrott wrote:
> > > There are still some cerr's left in mythfilldatabase's
> > > channeldata.cpp, icondata.cpp, and xmltvparser.cpp. Should these be
> > > converted to use VB_XMLTV too?
> >
> > Yes, I didn't touch those three yet but I was going to go through them
> > today.
>
> Any change you could commit http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3578 while
> you are at it?

I'm committing some of the changes in that patch, but I discussed with a few
other people and we weren't sure that the help text for TimeOffset made the
setting easier to understand. The behaviour of TimeOffset was a little
clearer, but the purpose of the setting was not. The original help text needs
some work, so maybe we can work together to improve it.

The other changes were more or less fine.
--
Stuart Morgan