[mythtv] shared library problem

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:21:48 UTC 2007

Sorry if this appears a double post...  I sent from the wrong account.

Thanks, unfortunately now when I run mythfrontend -qws I'm getting:

DirectFB: driver not found

:(  I've no Idea what I did.  I can't get any information in the
mythlogs or directfb logs.   Not sure what to put after -v on the
command line.  I tested the direcrfb examples so I know it's ok.

any ideas? Thanks.   Must.....save....hair.  :)

Peter