[mythtv] Nuvexport Ipod transcode fails with ffmpeg >= r9171

Ken Overly ken.overly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:54:48 UTC 2007

I had forgotten to attach the patch the first time around, which was a
actually a good thing.  I reworked it by following what wberrier at gmail
did in his patch for the same problem with the xvid module. (See
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/282791)  This method will
work regardless the ffmpeg version.