[mythtv] mythtv-vid branch needs testing

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:30:27 UTC 2007

On 8/12/07, Mark Kendall <mark.kendall at gmail.com> wrote:
> In theory, you need to either enable opengl vsync in mythtv or opengl
> sync to vblank in nvidia settings. Enabling both shouldn't do any
> harm.

I enabled sync to vblank, my card can't handle opengl vsync with HD
content.  It looks much better now, I think I must have disabled it
when I was playing around with opengl vsync in myth.  That does raise
a question though, is it possible to make the opengl to vsync setting
in myth an option that can be set in the various profiles so I can
have it on for SD content and not HD?

> (P.S. I take it you're not seeing any more crashes with the patch applied?)

Yep it's quite good now, thank you.