[mythtv] mythtv-vid branch needs testing

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:09:18 UTC 2007

On 8/12/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I take it you've also enabled the useevents option in xorg? (sorry for
> not following your issue more closely)

Ahh no I haven't, I'll give that a shot too, so many variables.

I think my problem with the deinterlacing was because I had it set to
use a HW deinterlacer, I switched back to kernel in software and it is
much better.  I've been looking around but I haven't been able to find
what the requirements are for the hardware based deinterlacers.  I
have a 6600GT.

Thanks for all your help