[mythtv] Sending printf output in mythtv/libs/libavformat/utils.c to a MythTV log target

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 03:06:30 UTC 2007

Janne et al,

I'm wondering whether anything can be done (or is planned) regarding
the 2 printf's (lines 1692, 1696) in libavformat/utils.c that dumps
output into the frontend log with no means of controlling it. I'm
guessing that using the LIBAV log target is the best solution?

After a very brief chat with Chutt on IRC I understand that this needs
to be dealt with upstream in ffmpeg, before ffmpeg is pulled back in
to MythTV.

Cheers,
--
Nick