[mythtv] Mouse support for MythTV

Anthony D'Alberto afd1009 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 04:12:42 UTC 2007

Okay, it has been a while, and finally got my devel system back up and
running.

I've recompiled my version of code, and it works.  However, this was an SVN
from at least 3 months ago.  It appears the current SVN is very different.
I've been able to get the mythtv patches applied and they appear to work,
but getting the plugin patches working have been trouble.

My biggest question is where is MythDVD?  I assume it is now part of mythtv,
but my themes and menus are written for the plugin.

Also, the patches made from my SVN (3 months old at least) do not really
work against the new SVN.  So it looks like I may have to re-develop some of
this code.  Sorry about that.

SO that's the latest update.  I'd like to get at least mythmusic up and
running to see if the majority of the patches work, then I will see about
the rest.

Sincerely,
Anthony