[mythtv] SchedulesDirect, multiple lineups -- second lineup is empty

Sean Cier scier at PostHorizon.com
Tue Aug 28 00:29:56 UTC 2007

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> The firewire problem was first reported yesterday and there is a
> workaround documented on the users mailing list. Have a look at
> this thread: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/285693

I did a search, honest -- I'd just misdiagnosed the cause as being
multiple-listing-related, not firewire-related, and so missed this.  The
workaround worked beautifully, though (with the additional step of
assigning a non-firewire card to the input from which I'd disconnected
the firewire, before updating the channels) -- thanks for the help!

> This is really a users list question

You're quite right, of course; I (embarrasingly) simply wasn't paying
attention to which list I addressed it to.  Mea culpa.

-spc