[mythtv] MythTV on Windows

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 5 22:07:35 UTC 2007

I have also tried the binaries on Vista 32bit (Core 2 duo 1.86GHz) and
am seeing similar results. The video plays slowly, with the audio
playing fine, jumping back every few seconds to keep in sync with the
video. CPU usage is around 20%. This happens for both SD DVB and
recordings from my PVR250 card.

I did notice that the preview window in the watch recordings screen
_appears_ to be playing at the correct speed.

Thanks for the great work!

Cheers,
-Kent