[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14942 by danielk

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 7 13:53:18 UTC 2007

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: danielk
>         Date: 2007-11-23 20:29:33 +0000 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007)
> New Revision: 14942
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/14942
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythcontext.h
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/uilistbtntype.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/uilistbtntype.h
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/xmlparse.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Fixes #4192. Adds an alignment tag to UIListBtnType for use with RtoL languages.
>
> Justin H. has checked this for breakage of existing themes and it doesn't appear to cause any.
>
> This does change the binary revision so plugins need to be recompiled.

Daniel,

This patch actually breaks the UIListTreeType which uses the
UIListBtnType. It's used on the MythMusic music selection screen. What I
was seeing is random text alignment and sometimes no text at all. I've
just applied a quick fix to ensure that at least the alignment is
initialized to a sane value in the UIListBtnType which fixes the problem
for me but maybe UIListTreeType should also be updated to allow the text
justification to be changed?

Paul H.