[mythtv] New Theme - Metallurgy

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 23:49:39 UTC 2007

I've released a preview/beta of my new 16:9 theme. It requires an up to date
copy of SVN and includes the first hi-res OSD theme for mythtv.

It's should be considered unfinished and in particular there are a number of
missing or repeat icons in the menus which will be fixed in the final
version. The MythMovies, MythZoneminder and MythArchive plugins are not
themed, the latter because it's so huge (bigger than the mythfrontend theme).

It includes support for the recently added MythMusic mini-player.

http://miffteevee.co.uk/themes/metallurgy.html

Since the theme is unfinished, I'd appreciate it if this announcement ISN'T
posted on mythtv-users or outside this mailing list in a big way.

If you think you've seen a bug or problem then please let me know, remembering
what I said above about missing images and unthemed plugins.

N.B. Some people may have tried/tested earlier alpha state versions that I
announced on IRC, if you are using one of these, I recommend that you
upgrade.
--
Stuart Morgan