[mythtv] Channel lock error message even though channel is tuned and displaying fine.

Daniel Burr dburr at fami.com.au
Mon Dec 17 23:15:28 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 21:01 +0000, Peter wrote:
> wasn't present in 14921
>
> On Dec 17, 2007 3:27 PM, Scott D. Davilla <davilla at 4pi.com> wrote:
>         >  > What changeset did this issue start with?
>         >>
>         >>  Since you're all posting on the development list, you
>         should
>         >>  be able to find this out by bisecting.
>         >>
>         >>
>         >It is present in trunk 14949.
>         Also in present 14938 but not in 14830.

Do all of you who are seeing this problem have a separate frontend and
backend?  There are a couple of changes in that region between 14921 and
14938 that relate to free space calculation in the backend.  I am
wondering if these functions are used to calculate if enough data is
waiting in the ring buffer after changing channels?

For the record, I'm another Australian seeing the problem.  I have 1 FE and 1 BE with a DVICO Dual Digital 4.

DB